IEEE Workshop on
Reliable and Resilient Digital Manufacturing
Please register for FREE at https://r2dm2021.eventbrite.com/
The agenda for the workshop is available here.
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
The book of abstracts for the workshop is available here.
We welcome contributions from academia, industry and governmental entities with interdisciplinary backgrounds to facilitate the growth of the new area of digital manufacturing.
The topics of interest to the workshop include but are not limited to:
- Security and privacy in digital manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing as a Cyber-physical system
- Reliability in manufacturing ecosystems
- Artificial intelligence for manufacturing
- Signal processing and robotics for manufacturing
- Technological barriers in digital manufacturing
- Network security for digital manufacturing
- Resilient manufacturing systems and cybersecurity
- Intrusion and anomaly detection
- Standards for digital manufacturing
- Human in the loop in digital manufacturing
- Resilience metrics for manufacturing
- Control-theoretic approaches in manufacturing
- Economics of future manufacturing technologies
- Hardware-assisted digital manufacturing
- Encryption and authentication for manufacturing
- Innovations in computer-aided design
- Safety concerns in future manufacturing
- Understanding barriers/enablers in modern manufacturing
Also, of interest will be contributions that can point the research community to new research directions, and those that can set research agendas and priorities in reliable and resilient digital manufacturing.
Acceptable submissions include:
- Systematization of Knowledge (SoK) presentations,
- Original research presentations,
- Demos, and
Top submissions will be invited to a special issue of IEEE Embedded System Letters (ESL) on Reliable and Resilient Digital Manufacturing.
- Nektarios Tsoutsos, University of Delaware
- Nikhil Gupta, New York University
- Ramesh Karri, New York University
- Hammond Pearce, New York University